Note: I generally don't post slide decks because they don't make any sense without me talking over them.
GoRuCo 2014 - How to Debug Anything
Erlang Factory Lite Vancouver 2012 - Noob to production in two months
GoRuCo 2010 - Scaling to Hundreds of Millions of Requests
All of these talks were actually quite different — I was just too lazy to come up with a different title every time.
- WTF is a method cache? — RuPy, Budapest 2013
- WTF is a method cache? — Vancouver Ruby Meetup, Vancouver 2013
- Scaling in 2012 — Highload++, Moscow 2012
- In The Trenches — Vancouver Scala Meetup, Vancouver 2011
- In The Trenches — Vancouver Ruby Meetup, Vancouver 2011
- Scaling to Hundreds of Millions of Requests — Highload++, Moscow 2010
- Scaling to Hundreds of Millions of Requests — RailsConf, Baltimore 2010 — One of the highest rated talks that year. Had a lot of fun giving it.
- Cooking with Chef - Your servers will thank you — MWRC, Salt Lake City 2010 — I'm not happy with how this one turned out, which is why I didn't embed the video.
- RESTful Possibilities - REST in Rails and Beyond — Voices That Matter Ruby, Boston 2008